Introducing the Braemar Headband by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted headbands are made from 100% wool with a Sherpa fleece lining.
Some are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes.
This design consists of soft pastel patterns and has a Sherpa fleece lining around the forehead for extra comfort.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 11 x 25 cm (4.3 x 9.8 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-BHB
Reviews of Braemar Headband
Be the first to write a review!