Chamonix Handwarmer Cream
Introducing Pachamama Chamonix Handwarmer Cream. Chamonix classic cable knits take inspiration from traditional Aran knitting, they are hand knitted fingerless gloves made from 100% wool with a soft fleece lining. They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to Pachamama designs. Every pair are subtly different from the next, so you are always wearing something completely unique! Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
- Pachamama Chamonix Handwarmer Cream
- Approx. Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-CHHWC
Reviews of Chamonix Handwarmer Cream
Be the first to write a review!