Flock of Sheep Bobble Beanie Hat
Pachamama Flock of Sheep Bobble Beanie.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Flock of Sheep Bobble Beanies are made from 100% wool with a fleece lining.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max 30 Degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 26 cm (8 x 10 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-FOSBB
Reviews of Flock of Sheep Bobble Beanie Hat
Be the first to write a review!