Flock of Sheep Handwarmer
Introducing Pachamama Flock of Sheep Handwarmer.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' in ancient Inca language.
These hand knitted Flock of Sheep Fingerless Gloves are made from 100% wool with a fleece lining.
They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to UK designs.
Every pair are subtly different from the next, so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Approx. Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-FSHW
Reviews of Flock of Sheep Handwarmer
Be the first to write a review!