Hazy Herdi Headband
Introducing the Hazy Herdi Headband by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted headbands are made from 100% wool, with a Sherpa fleece lining on the inside for extra warmth!
This lovely design includes a sheep farm animal pattern with warm autumnal colours.
The patterns may differ slightly, depending on the knitter, making each piece unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 11 x 25 cm (4.3 x 10 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA- HHHB
Reviews of Hazy Herdi Headband
Be the first to write a review!