Herd of Llama Bobble Beanie
Introducing the Herd Llama Bobble Beanie by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Bobble Beanies are made from 100% natural wool with a fleece lined rim.
They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20 and over
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 26 cm (8 x 10 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece Rim - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-HLBB
Reviews of Herd of Llama Bobble Beanie
Be the first to write a review!