Robin Handwarmer Gloves
Introducing Pachamama's Robin Handwarmer Gloves.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother'.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes.
With the nights drawing in and the days growing colder the new Pachamama Robin Handwarmers are a must have.
Perfect for those crisp cool days to keep you toasty and warm with 100% wool.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (7.9 x 3.9 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-RHW
Reviews of Robin Handwarmer Gloves
Be the first to write a review!