Our Pachamama Seville Headband is inspired by the bright colours of Andalucia.
These headbands are warm and cosy while keeping your hair in place.
They are hand knitted, made from 100% wool with a super soft sherpa fleece lining.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to UK Pachamama designs.
Because they are handknitted every headband is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something unique.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins) - One Side
- 100% Wool
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SHB
Reviews of Seville Headband
Be the first to write a review!