Our Pachamama Seville Headband is inspired by the bright colours of Andalucia. These headbands are warm and cosy while keeping your hair in place. They are hand knitted, made from 100% wool with a super soft sherpa fleece lining. They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using natural wools and dyes to UK Pachamama designs. Because they are handknitted every headband is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something unique.
- Pachamama Seville Headband
- Size: Adult Head Size (Sizing May Vary)
- Material: 100% Wool Outer
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal - Fair Trade
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry
- All UK deliveries are tracked
- Free UK delivery on orders £25+
- Free international delivery £120+
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SHB
Reviews of Seville Headband
Be the first to write a review!