Sierra Nevada Bobble Beanie Blue
Introducing the Sierra Nevada Bobble Beanie Blue by Pachamama.
These hand knitted Bobble Beanies are made from a wool and mohair blend yarn with a fleece lining and coconut button detail.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 26 cm (8 x 10 ins)
- Wool and Mohair Blend Yarn
- Fluffy Sherpa Fleece lined
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Coconut Button Detail
PRODUCT CODE: PA-SNBBB
Reviews of Sierra Nevada Bobble Beanie Blue
Be the first to write a review!