Introducing the Yucatan Cushion Cover by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother'.
This brightly coloured cushion has a vibrant zigzag striped front and a single coloured reverse.
Multi coloured pompoms make this extra special.
Hand crocheted in 100% wool lovingly made by craft workers in Nepal.
If you like colourful and different this is definitely for you!
Do not tumble dry.
Machine Wool Wash, Max.
30 Degrees, or cool hand wash.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 45 x 45 cm (18 x 18 ins)
- 100% Wool - Crocheted by Hand
- Coconut Buttons Across Back to Fasten
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-YCC
Reviews of Yucatan Cushion
Be the first to write a review!