Dairy Cow Hot Water Bottle
Introducing the Dairy Cow Hot Water Bottle by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother'.
This cute bottle cover comes with a Friesian dairy cow and scudding clouds pattern.
They are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 35 x 23 cm (14 x 9 ins)
- 100% Wool - Unlined
- Includes a 2 Litre Hot Water Bottle
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-DCHWB
Reviews of Dairy Cow Hot Water Bottle
Be the first to write a review!