Herdwick Sheep Tea Cosy
Introducing the Herdwick Sheep Tea Cosy by Pachamama.
Herdwick sheep are the native breed of the central and western Lake District and live on the highest of England's mountains.
Pachamama tea cosies are lined with polyester fleece for extra insulation, keeping your tea warm even longer.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Maximum 30 Degrees
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over Â£20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 25 x 25 cm (10 x 10 ins)
- 100% Wool - Hand Embroidered
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-TCHS
Reviews of Herdwick Sheep Tea Cosy
Be the first to write a review!