Introducing the Robin Headband by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and this hand knitted headband is made from 100% wool with a fleece lining for extra warmth.
How cute is the Robin range? These robins with beads and embroidered beaks are finely hand knitted, sure to keep you warm and cosy on a chilly winter walks.
As the garments are handmade there are slight variations in sizing.
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 11.5 x 26 cm (4.5 x 10.2 ins)
- 100% Wool
- Fleece Lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand Knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-RHB
Reviews of Robin Headband
Be the first to write a review!