Herd Highland Cow Handwarmer
Introducing the Herd Highland Cow Handwarmer by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' and these hand knitted Bobble Handwarmers are made from 100% wool with a fleece lining.
They are knitted in Ecuador and Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine wool wash maximum 30 degrees.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 ins)
- 100% Wool - Hand Embroidered
- Fleece lined - 100% Polyester
- Hand knitted in Ecuador or Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-HHCHW
Reviews of Herd Highland Cow Handwarmer
Be the first to write a review!