Highland Cow Hot Water Bottle
Introducing the Highland Cows Hot Water Bottle by Pachamama.
Pachamama translates to 'Earth Mother' For all Highland Cow fans to snuggle up to and keep your toes toasty on cold nights!
These are knitted in Nepal by local villagers using local wools and natural dyes to UK designs.
Every design is subtly different from the next one so you are always wearing something completely unique!
Do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron.
Machine Wool Wash Max.
- Free UK Delivery Orders Over £20
- International Delivery Available
- Size: 35 x 23 cm (14 x 9 ins)
- 100% Wool - Unlined
- Includes a 2 Litre Hot Water Bottle
- Hand knitted in Nepal
- Care: Machine Wool Wash Max. 30 Degrees
- Care: Short Spin. Dry Flat. Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Fair Trade Affiliated
- Paypal & Sagepay Secure Payments
PRODUCT CODE: PA-HWBHC
Reviews of Highland Cow Hot Water Bottle
Be the first to write a review!